Applications and detailed information on CTE's Fall 2013 Faculty Grants, awarded to support faculty efforts to enhance teaching and learning, are now available to download.
Missed our Classroom Research and Teaching Symposium? We now have for download a presentation summary and reference list from Dr.Fred Smyth's May 6th workshop, "Mind Bugs: The Ordinary Origins of Bias."
Join us on June 17-18 for a 2-day workshop on "flipping the classroom." Learn new techniques and technologies to make your classes more interactive and engaging.
Save the date: June 4-5, for the Faculty Institute on Community Engaged Learning and Teaching. Learn more about how public engagement and service to the surrounding community can be integrated into the academic learning environment.
Co-sponsored by Engaged Learning + Research.
What teaching and learning topics are most relevant to you?
- How can we ensure that all students feel comfortable contributing to discussions?
- How can you create an inclusive classroom climate?
- Wondering how to design a course for diverse learners?
- Student evaluations of teaching: How to collect them, what they mean, and how they can inform your course.
- Interested in designing or redesigning a course?